Sparklers have become a regular part of celebrating the 4th of July, especially for children. Yet, Sparklers are known for causing injuries and can be extremely dangerous. How many times have you heard a parent say, “Don’t play with matches?” Matches can burn up to 500 Fahrenheit, and can cause severe burns or injuries. Sparklers on the other hand, burn almost 4X as hot with the extreme temperature being around 1,500-2,000 Fahrenheit.
Categorized in: Burn Injuries
This post was written by HOWL-Admin